Powered by Blogger.

Best Happy Valentines Day Poems (2015) For Your Love

By Sports 360  |  20:57

Best Happy Valentines Day Poems (2015) For Your Love: Valentines Day 2015 Quotes Best Happy Valentines Day 2015 SMS, Valentines Day 2015 Wishes, Images Pics, Pictures, Valentines Day Wallpapers, Valentines Day Jokes Funny, Valentines Day For Facebook WhatsApp, Posts, Status. Read And Enjoy These Valentines Day Quotes Messages Pictures For Free And Send It To Your Friends, And Family. If You Are Looking For Valentines Day 2015 Quotes And Wishes Cards then You’re At Right Place.


LOVE POEM ONE
When i was weak, you made me strong.
when i had no voice, you gave me a song.
when i lost sight, you helped me see,
that your love means so much to me.

LOVE POEM TWO
Valentines day is a sweet one.
Giving out cards and receiving them is so fun
Flowers and hearts are the decorations,
A day to show you care is reason for celebration
Chocolate and candy are sweet parents too,
I love valentines day, how about you ?

LOVE POEM THREE
On valentines day we think of those who make our lives worthwhile,
Those gracious, friendly people who we think of with a smile.
I am fortunate to know you, that is why i want to say
to a rare and special person: Happy Valentine’s day

LOVE POEM FOUR
Be my Valentine, my love,
As i will be for you,
and we will love the whole day long,
and love our whole lives through.

For love has no parameters,
and does not end with time,
but is the gift of paradise,
a pinch of the sublime.

so let us take this holiday
to resubmit our love
to those within that know no sin
and with the angels move

LOVE POEM FIVE
Your Love means so much to me
more precious than pure gold
sending you a greeting card
with a kiss in every fold

Couldn’t face a day without you
its a joy to have you near
Just want to say these words
that i love you dear
Happy valentines day !

LOVE POEM SIX
Your heart is muscle roughly the same size as your fist
but the trouble with fists is they don’t hold very much.
To hold more of this incredible world in your hands
unfurl your fingers like a flag or a flower
To hold more in your heart
Just keep it Open

LOVE POEM SEVEN
Valentines I’ve made for you,
Some with hearts and flowers, too.
All of them bring love from me,
Each one’s special, you will see.
If you promise to be mine,
I’ll give you my valentines

LOVE POEM EIGHT
Just to say i love you
never seems enough
I have said it so many times
I am afraid you won’t understand
what i really mean when i say it.
How can so much feeling.
so much adoration possibly fit into
those three little words.
But until i find some other
way of saying what i feel, then
“I love you” will have to do.
So no matter how many times i say it,
never take it lightly, for you are my life,
and my only love.
I love you now more than ever before.

This Is One of the Best and Latest Best Happy Valentines Day Poems (2015) For Your Love For You To Send And Wish Your Friends, And Known Ones Happy Valentines Day 2015. Don’t Forget to Share These Happy Valentine Day Quotes Wishes, Cards Messages Pictures On Social Media Like: Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter. Thank You.

Author: Sports 360

This Is One of the Best and Latest Happy Valentines Day 2015. Don’t Forget to Share These Happy Valentine Day Quotes Wishes, Cards Messages Pictures On Social Media Like: Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter. Thank You.

TOP